Tuesday, November 4, 2014

11/4/2014

Oh what an uneventful day! I went to school early for jazz band, which I did not sound good. First hour was fun as always, I learned that mr. Maloney knows who I am and I guess he likes me. Math was boring as fuck as per usual. 

We had a sub in band (pope had a chrome book thing haha) and we had to redo our tests and correct them so that was boring and filled with unnecessary drama from some people who have to be fucking rude. 

The college English was okay, people started presenting their yellow wallpaper projects and newells was fucking awkward and weird, so I don't think that they will get full points to be honest. French was fun as always but idk if he got mad at me or not because a piece of hopes hair got caught on this board on a staple and it's been up there for a long time so i wrote "eloïse cheuveux" by it and he asked me what I was doing and idk if he is mad at me or nah, I really hope not. 

Physics pissed me off like always. We did a lab but I ended up staying late because the fucking laptop I was using was not working for me and all my group members left me and it was just a mess and I was pissed to say the least. 

I got home and doodled then I had to go back to school for the musical. I was there for a hour and a half and was sad Jackie wasn't with me. I came home and doodled some more and did nothing for school. It was not an eventful day, but it did test my emotions. 

Here's a picture of my doodle

 

No comments:

Post a Comment