Thursday, November 6, 2014

11/6/2014

      Today was fine. I got up later than I wanted too, I didn't take a shower, and I didn't eat breakfast. I had to get to school early for the fourth time this week, but it was for knowledge bowl which is a fun reason to go to school. I didn't appreciate Minnesota's weather when I got out to my truck to find a layer of ice all over it from the night's rain. So, instead of leaving right away, I had to get the good 'ol scraper out! It was a cold drive in.
     Knowledge bowl was fine. Krista and McKinley were there but the 11th graders were there and they are just so fucking annoying. It was fine...
     Alyssa and I left band early today to set up our English project for, "The Yellow Wallpaper. Our project was really the best. Our "intelligence" was naturalistic and so we set up a tour of the character's journey through the school and down a trail outside. Alyssa and I were tour guides, we had a script. I did most of the talking with improvising and it really turned out great. I had people laughing and I think that we really did a good job and actually had learning with it so it was just the best. I am not trying to sound cocky, but ours was really good and I want to do something like that again. I had the whole class laughing, I think Alyssa is a little scared to really go for things like me with a project like this, which was not a problem at all. We worked well together and it was just a good time! My favorite part was when we had to walk back we asked people to pick stuff up and bring them inside for us, so people were wearing wigs, and no one wanted to touch the fake diaper. haha
     Musical practice was nice because it was a lot shorter than usual. The director, or someone with the musical brought Mr.Pope's score and didn't bring it back so he didn't want to bother with it too much. So I was glad to go home early.
     At home I really didn't do anything...I know I could have done something but I watched "Long Way Down", "The Graduate", and "The League", I know I am so bad. I really don't care, it was fun. Anyways today was fun in English, that was definitely my favorite part of the day. AHH it was just so fucking fun haha      -Hannah  

No comments:

Post a Comment